Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Fresh Start to a New Year

I was terrible about updating the blog in 2012, there was a lot going on and I didn't feel like adding one more thing to my plate.  Now that things have slowed down I'd like to get back in to doing it, I'm sad that I missed documenting a lot of things in Finn's infancy the way I did with Reese's.  Maybe I'll eventually go back and fill in the missing gap of time because I'd like to have it, but thinking about doing that is making me avoid the blog so for now it is what it is.
I've read a lot about these 365 photo blog projects so I've decided that I'm going to attempt to do it, but for now it'll be without a schedule or guide of any type, just a photo of something from our day to remind me of this time in my life....so here it goes.

January 1st:  It was an amazingly beautiful day in Florida so the kids and I spent the afternoon in the front yard enjoying the sun and relatively cooler temperatures.  Reese is getting better at the roller skates she got for her birthday and Finn is slowly taking an interest in the strider bike Santa gave him for Christmas.  He'll only ride it for a little bit, but he likes it when he does and hopefully his interest will build.

1 comment:

RJG said...

He just needs a little super hero cape and he's ready to save the neighborhood.