Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Been Husband Tagged


-Where did you meet your husband? Freshman year in the ghetto Deseret Towers dorms at BYU.
-How long have you been married? 2 years, 4 1/2 months.
-What does he do that surprises you? When he deployed he preordered some presents that I would get while he was gone, it surprised me each time a new one showed up.
-What is your favorite feature of his? His eye lashes
-Does he have any annoying habit? He always wants to sleep.
-What is your favorite quality of his? How thoroughly he throws himself into a project.
-Does he have a nickname for you? Jesses
-What is his favorite color? Blue
-What is his favorite food? My chicken burritos
-What is his favorite sport? Are video games a sport?
-When and where was your first kiss? In my apt. a few months before we started dating (we'd been best friends for 4 years at this point).
-What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Travel
-Do you have any kids? Our FANTABULOUS 5 month old baby girl REESE!!!
-Does he have a hidden talent? He's really good at taking things apart and fixing them without any instructions.
-How old is he? 25
-Who said I love you first? Him
-What is his favorite type of music? Alternative Rock
-What do you admire most about him? How thoughtful and caring he is
-Will he read this? Ya, he checks in on me from time to time

TAG! Tiff, you're it.

No comments: