Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Play Time

Reese loves to play on her activity mat. It has a bunch of animals that hang from the bars and then there's a dog whose paws light up and he plays different sing-a-long and classical music songs. She usually gets pretty into kicking and waving her hands around when the musics going and I got a pretty good video of her doing it today. You'll notice that after the music stops she gives me a little bit of time to get it started again but when I don't comply (because I'm too busy recording her) she lets out a noise to notify me that she wants it turned back on again. She's a pretty cute little girl.

4 comments:

Kelsey Carreon said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly their personalities start to come out! I love it.... Reese is just the cutest thing Jesse!

Jenny said...

Can she come and play?
We'll watch her so you and Nate can go out....if only

Bonni said...

Jesse, Reese is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! She just seems so sweet-- I'm glad you keep us all posted on her new life.

Kelsey Carreon said...

ok it has been a while... lets see an update of our girl!!