Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Week and a Half

Reese is 10 days old now and is as cute as ever, I don't think we realized just how entertaining watching a baby sleep was until that baby was our own. She makes all these crazy faces and smiles all the time. The other day I asked her for a kiss and put her to my lips to give her one and she she had puckered her lips too, I know it was just a coincidence but it melted my heart. She's a really good sleeper and has only been waking up once during the night, the other night she actually slept all the way through. Nate and I definetly consider ourselves lucky for getting as much sleep as we do.




4 comments:

Kelsey Carreon said...

jess she is so cute!! You are lucky on the sleep front. I didn't sleep more than 2 hours in a row until Aurora was 6 months... remember she is suckering you in for the next baby lol j/k. You look great by the way!

Unknown said...

You need to update your pictures. My BEAUTIFUL Great Niece needs a real picture there and not just a blob in your belly.

If I can't hold her and I want details!!

Love you ALL!

Abby said...

Wow--I have missed a lot! Congrats on a BEAUTIFUL little girl. I can't believe you are a mom either. Isn't it all so very miraculous how little old us can do something like that? Well done. I have to say, I'm a little baffled, as not only do you NOT look like you just had a baby in any way, but you seem to be sitting cross-legged, or in some way unimaginable to me right after birth. Ok, I'm done being jealous that you are on the mend and I am maxing out. Have fun with new baby--it's the best.

Jenny said...

We love you! YOu skinny bi- atch. Love you and miss you