Monday, June 16, 2008

My Little Clown

I've already jabbered enough for one day but I just had to post some new pictures of Reese since she seems to be getting bigger by the second. At her two week check up she'd grown to 8lbs 8oz and was 21 inches long. Here's our first family photo with everyone in it. We took it on Father's Day and while we were all kicking it in our Sunday loungewear I think it still turned out pretty cute.
This is my proof that Reese is a genius, she clasped her hands all by herself and held them there for awhile. The book implied that she shouldn't be able to do that yet.
And finally this is just cute because Nate was lying on the couch watching tv and Jaeger was sleeping on his legs like she usually does so I tossed Reese on him for a fun Father's Day moment.

2 comments:

ALY said...

i believe those clasping hands are indicative of reese praying for help that she will turn out okay despite her parental units... :o) just kidding. i bet you're an amazing mammy.

Kami Alkire Photography said...

Cute Pics. It's amazing how fast they grow up. She be running around before you know it.