Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Where to Begin?

I guess I'll start with Nate coming home. After nearly 5 months in Iraq, Nate came home February 6th and I couldn't have been happier. I was definetly tired of spending time with me, myself and I, I mean I think I'm a pretty entertaining person but that last month alone in Germany before he came home was pretty killer. Luckily he had about 2 1/2 weeks off of work when he got home so we were able to get a lot of stuff done around the house that I couldn't do by myself. We got new couches and set up the baby's nursery and did all that kind of good stuff. I've included pictures of Nate's homecoming and the new couch and crib. Other than that we didn't do anything of a high level of excitement when he got home. OH well I guess I did find my new fantasy.....driving a tank!! I had to drive this huge cargo van to go pick up our new couches and whene I say huge I mean HUGE!!! It's this giant Mercedes Diesel that doesn't fit anywhere and I drove it across this gravel road and as it bounced around I realized that someday I want to drive a tank. I'm convinced that I can drive anything so a tank will be my ultimate challenge, but that's just a random thought to let you all know where I'm at mentally.


1 comment:

Kelsey Carreon said...

ok first of all THANK YOU for the update I was about to fly out to Germany and do it myself. I love the couch... very chic... and I love the crib... your baby is super lucky!! You look great!! Nate looks great!! I am glad he came home safe and sound.

Yeah there are many of us who would die to look like you when you are 7 months prego.... you and abby!! keep updating because I have no life and only leave the house about once a week .... I am a loser and need to live vicariously through all of you!