Tuesday, March 25, 2008

32 Weeks Fat

Here I am at 32 weeks and we're doing pretty well. I've put on about 27 lbs as of right now and luckily none of it has landed on my thighs so I'm feeling pretty good about that, plus I don't have any stretch marks so if I can make it 8 more weeks without that happening I'll be super stoked. The only thing is that the scar on my side has really stretched out, I'm thinking that I'll have to start telling people that I was axed instead of knifed. The doctor isn't as worried about me going into early labor anymore so that's a bit of a relief. He says there's still a threat but Reese seems to be content inside despite my small size and is growing well so we should make it pretty close to my due date. Since he said it was okay I went back to work which has proved to be very entertaining, I didn't realize how much I had missed my students. One student told me I needed to make sure I didn't go into labor during class because he didn't want to have to deliver my baby, we agreed that he would drive me to the hospital instead if anything should happen.

After three attempts at getting 3D pics we ended up with two, one of her foot and one of her eye and nose. The doctor tried his best to get some good ones but no matter what we tried he just couldn't get a shot, so we have our two pictures and I myself think they're quite cute. Luckily we only have like 8 more weeks before we get to see her, I'm starting to get scared.

6 comments:

Girls Rule! said...

Your such a brat! Thats what I look like 4 months pregnant. You look amazing! I can not wait to see little Reese! Love and miss ya

Jenny said...

Awesome! Remember the dream book said the more nightmares you have the better it will actually go for you! LOVE YOU!

Kelsey Carreon said...

I am so jealous!!! you look great!

Kami Alkire Photography said...

Thanks for the comment. You are certainly far from "32 weeks fat". I'm glad you were able to go back to work. Good Luck with the stretch marks! They really hit the last month when I was pregnant with Braiden.

Abby said...

Ha! I won't comment on your fatness--just ha! (To put it into perspective I am almost 30 weeks and +more than 30lbs already! And unfortunately my butt and thighs get the brunt.) James brought back my old nickname from last time the other night--Tundra. He thinks he's sooo funny. I hope all goes well. You should be due very soon, then, no? Very exciting!

Kelsey Carreon said...

we need new pics!!