Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter



I realized I never put up the pictures from Easter and truth be told I don't really have any pictures from Easter. We got back from the States Thursday evening so by the time Sunday rolled around we still weren't back to normal around here. We did however try our best to make the most of the holiday that snuck up on us. On Saturday we painted eggs and Reese had fun drawing on them and then telling us what color to put them in. On Sunday we had a few friends over for dinner and Nate and I made bunny cakes. I'm sure it goes without saying which cake Nate decorated and which one I decorated. Reese hunted for eggs in the house, since it was raining, with two other kids and was running around trying to get all the eggs. That was pretty much Easter in a nutshell. I know someone has pictures from the egg hunt but it isn't me so if I can get some maybe I'll post them later.

No comments: