Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Future Car Jacker

We're watching Max for a couple days while his parents take a nice little solo trip. I really like it when Max comes over because as a general rule he and Reese play very nicely together and I get to have some time to work on my own things while they entertain each other. Today after lunch he and Reese were taking turns pushing each other around in the car. Reese was in the car first and he pushed her around and then she actually got out of the car on her own and let him get in for a chance. She was pushing him down the hall when I started to hear Max cry, when I turned the corner I saw her trying to weasel her way into the car after her first attempt to pull him out of the car had failed. I rushed to get the camera because it was far too entertaining to let slip by, but I missed getting pics of the first part where she was trying to force herself in to the carseat. Once she saw me taking pictures and realized that I wasn't going to drag Max out of the car she started crying with him in an attempt to paint him as the villian in the story. Once she realized I wasn't going to drag Max out of the car and he wasn't going to get out on his own she decided to play the martyr and pull herself out of the car on her stomach.

5 comments:

katrina hayes said...

ah hahahahahahahahahahah!! we all had a good laugh over this!! wonderful entertainment!

Susie J. said...

Reese is so adorable. I love to watch her grow.

Kelsey Carreon said...

I am so in love with Reese!! She is such a cutie! How could anyone including a baby say no to her... lol.

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

Jess! I see what you mean now!! That first one in black and white I laughed over for about ten minutes, in fact I'm laughing now just thinking about it! It was so good to hear from you today! I miss you tons!!

RobynC said...

Omg this is AWESOME! My poor little man getting pushed around yet again by Reese. I love this!