Thursday, August 28, 2008

Showing Off

I got the video of Reese rolling over a lot faster than I thought I would. We had Finding Nemo on while we were playing with our sea creature stuffed animals and when I put her on her stomach she was a rolling over machine. I secretly think she was trying to get a better view of the tv, but hey whatever works. When I tried to tape her from the front she would look at me and then just lay there, she's too smart to perform, so I had to take the video from the side. Anyways, here she is in all her rolling over glory.



2 comments:

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

That's too cute! Rachel has that little turtle that plays music too!! We miss you guys! Still no rolling over, she's too excited to grab all of her toys, she can't be on her belly and grabbing her toys at the same time. She'll end up going from her back to her belly! Give Reese kisses from us!!

Jenny said...

Congrats on rolling over and never leaving her alone on the couch for the rest of her life!!

Love you and glad you have your energy back. Atta girl for getting things done!