Sunday, August 17, 2008

Puppy Princess

Jaeger is all about comfort to the point that she'll randomly go off and find what she deems to be the most comfortable location in the house to sleep which last night happened to be a pile of old blankets and a big pillow that was sitting in the entry way.
Usually she just naps on the blanket that she commandeered from me or one of the throw pillows on the couch, but every once in awhile, when I toss the throw pillows on the floor for whatever reason, she'll act like true royalty and leave her post on the couch to go lay on the massive pile of pillows. It's quite entertaining to watch her scale a wobbly pile of pillows in order to mount her throne. You also have to be careful in the evening if you get up and leave for a second Jaeger will slide in and steal your spot almost everytime. As I'm typing this Nate got up to get something to drink and came back to find Jaeger laying on the pillow he was using, oh and she is refusing to get up despite his threat to aly on her. Now as you can imagine Jaeger's desire to be in the most comfortable position often leads her to try and lay on Reese's quilt or mat or anything else that she knows she's not supposed to be on. The other day as I was feeding Reese I looked up to see Jaeger slowly twisting herself into the perfect position in Reese's boppy pillow. She looked so cute that I just let her stay there.


Now since I'm already on the subject of Jaeger I'll continue to say that her and Reese are getting along very well. Reese has gotten to the point that when she sees Jaeger she'll smile and Jaeger will try and cuddle up next to Reese when she's playing on her playmat. Jaeger is also very helpful when it comes to watching Reese, a few times now I've left Reese in her swing asleep while I go try and get somethings done and when I leave I'll jokingly tell Jaeger to babysit Reese. Well if Reese starts crying while I'm gone Jaeger doesn't like the noise so she'll come find me. That's a pretty good babysitter if you ask me.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Jaeger is so cute. I'm jealous 'cause all I have are puppy tards.

Jenny said...

Princess puppies and messy houses. It is a toughy to be at home isn't it. My house was definetly cleaner when I worked but now I have more knicks and sticky prints all over the wall and still don't get anything done...still haven't taken our new printer scanner out of the box that I bought a month ago....PROPS TO YOU WOMEN WITH CHILDREN!!! I have much to learn

Jenny said...

Princess puppies and messy houses. It is a toughy to be at home isn't it. My house was definetly cleaner when I worked but now I have more knicks and sticky prints all over the wall and still don't get anything done...still haven't taken our new printer scanner out of the box that I bought a month ago....PROPS TO YOU WOMEN WITH CHILDREN!!! I have much to learn