Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Spangdahlem Open House

This past Saturday our base had an open house so that all the local nationals and military members could come on base and see the various airplanes and other equipment that we have. It was a really nice day so Nate and I decided to take Reese over. I admit that I was really excited and Nate was less than excited about coming since these are the things he sees everyday at work, but once we got there he was really excited to show me the different things.
Reese and I with an A-10 Reese and Nate with an F-16 Reese driving a "jammer" just like Nate does at work
Reese riding on a bomb
Nate showing Reese some of the missiles he works with Getting my hands on a rocket launcher
Sizing Reese up against a mortar shell
Nate and Reese preparing to board a C-130
Reese finding herself a seat on a C-130

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That looked like fun! I love Reese she is a sweet little torpedo and can I hate you in the nicest way because you are so damn skinny again?

Love you miss you