Thursday, July 24, 2008

Internet=Bad Mommy

They finally sent a tech out yesterday to fix whatever was stopping my internet from working so I'm back online now. Granted when I woke up this morning it was off again and I had to call the help desk and get it fixed so I'm skeptical of how long it will be on this time, maybe I'll have to call the help line every morning to get it turned on. Truth be told, calling the help line is always an interesting situation since my German isn't fantastic (although I've recently been told otherwise....yup that's me patting myself on the back) and it definetly does not cover technical topics. Most the time I get someone who knows enough english that between the two of us we're fine, but other times we have to rely on my German and it's a little touch and go.
Anyways, it's back on now which means that I have a lot of stuff to catch up on and the one who gets to suffer is my poor child. This is the current scene at my house:

That's right, it's one o'clock in the afternoon and Reese is still in her pajamas, asleep in her chair. Granted she's quite content but I still feel a little bad.

1 comment:

Kelsey Carreon said...

oh don't feel bad, Aurora is 1 and Christina is 4 and there are days when Edric comes home and we are still in our PJs (or comfy clothes as we call them so we don't feel as bad) I am so glad you found more space.. more space is always great.. We are moving to a larger home on Thursday so we understand. Reese is getting so big! You have to let me know next time you are in the states. BTW when am I lucky enough to get your Vonage number?