Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1st Haircut

I’ve been thinking of cutting Reese’s hair for awhile now so finally I talked to my friend and made an appt to get the shaggy mop trimmed up a bit.  You need only to look back at the last few posts to see how long and shaggy it was becoming and it was becoming less curly as well.  I was guessing that the curl was falling out because of how thick and heavy her hair was and was hoping that it would bounce back after a trim.  Well today was the magic day for her first haircut so after school I washed her hair and took a few pictures of how long it had become:

hair hair1

and then we went out to Bitburg and got the job done.  She was very good for her whole haircut, she remained still and only had to be reminded a few times to look at me instead of trying to watch Elaina.  When all was said and done she’s got a cute new shorter haircut and the curl did bounce back up, sure she’ll never have the curl fro she used to but I like that she still has her cute little ringlets at the end.

hair3hair2

1 comment:

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

Super cute! I can't believe how big she is! Miss you guys!