Friday, January 28, 2011

The States Part Three: The Final Week

When we got back from Idaho we still had another week of hanging out with my family before we had to head back to Germany.  One of the things I’d wanted to do was take new family photos since the last ones we’d taken had been when Reese was 4 months old and I hated them.  Luckily my family was willing to oblige and do exactly as I wanted.  We drove over to San Francisco and took some great photos on the beach by the golden gate bridge, I had planned on using the tripod and remote but my sister’s boyfriend David willingly acted as a human remote for us.

DSC_0678

0712

 0778

0790

 0815

0835

 0859

0877

0899

DSC_0862

When our trip was all said and done we finally flew back home to Germany with 6 full suitcases in tow.  We had an amazing time in the States but being there made us realize how much we’re going to miss Germany when our time comes to an end :(

No comments: