Friday, January 28, 2011

Finn Everest Crandall

Okay so the heading is a little out of order because this post is going to have pictures of Finn from my appt at the beginning of December, but we didn’t actually decide on a name for him until the first of the year.  We had a ridiculously hard time trying to name this kid, we’d be almost settled on a name and then decide that it wasn’t right and at one point his name was almost 100% something else, but finally I decided Finn was my favorite and Nate agreed so the rest was history.  Anyways, at the beginning of December we got to do a 3D ultrasound of cute little Finn:

I20101207110909156 I20101207110911453

Personally I think he looks a lot like Reese and it’s pretty obvious that we have another kid with Nate’s itty bitty mouth. 

No comments: