Saturday, December 6, 2008

Postage

How is it that postage rates go up so fast? I bought stamps in October only to realize that when I put them on my Christmas cards today they were a penny short, so now I get to go buy some penny stamps. My angry postage realization led me to go on a hunt for all our old stamps so consider yourself lucky if you're one of the people that gets two .37 stamps or an .80 stamp on your Christmas card because I was too lazy to go buy a ridiculous number of penny stamps and stamp up the whole outside of the envelope just to use up my old stamps. I hate it when the post office gets the best of me.

1 comment:

Adventures in Petersonland said...

yeah, that sucks as im going to bust out my christmas cards tonight and i think i may have to get a few rolls of one cent stamps. is it up to 41 or 42 cents now?!
i was so sad that i didnt get your cream puffs...i totally forgot about them when i started bidding and was seriously depressed when i realized i didnt have enough points! i wanted to bid anyway but remember, "jesus is always watching" and decided to be honest. LOL!
not that i NEED any cream puffs...i am a walking cream puff baby!