Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Soon Will Be Here

Nate, Reese, Jaeger and I have really gotten into the Christmas spirit this week. We've got presents under the tree and Christmas music can almost always be heard in the background at our house. I've gotten really into making baked goods this year, I decided that it's what moms do and since I'm a mom now I need to get started. I've made 6 lbs of fudge and a bunch of magic cookie bars thus far and I have 6 more lbs of fudge and a few more cookie bar batches to make before Christmas.This past Saturday our friends wanted to go to the Trier Christmas Market and despite our experience last Saturday we decided to go back and soak in the Christmas spirit. Luckily, it was actually less crowded this time than it was the last time. We wandered through the stands looking at the crafts and of course had to get a Nutella and banana crepe to cap off the evening.

On Sunday we took Round 1 of Reese's Christmas pictures, she looked way cute in her dress. My friend Lindsay made a cute bow for her hair which totally completed the outfit, I'm definetly indebted to her since my attempts at finding anything for her hair were fruitless.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Love the dress and bow! She is so beautiful. Yeah for Christmas!

Kami Alkire Photography said...

Way cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting. Have a Merry Christmas.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

HOORAY it worked out!!! she looks awesome with it on her cute noggin'.
and you got her dress at h&m? its adorable! definately better then all the crap they have at the bx.im with you as the dress selection is pretty ghetto. thats why i buy everything for brynn online.
you need to check out www.crazy8.com for cute clothes for reese. i just discovered it and love their stuff!

Jenny said...

ok the dress was a complete success and she looked absolutely lovely. This summer we would be sad if you didn't come and play. Björn and Reese can drive around the 'hood.