Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


What an exciting Halloween Jaeger and I had! Since they don't do Halloween the way we do in the states we didn't have any trick or treaters but we did deliver some candy packages to some of the neighborhood kids. I guess you could say it was my way of sharing my American culture with the little German kids. After our deliveries Jaeger and I went over to the Lemmons' house and took pictures of all the dogs dressed up. Jaeger was a cute little witch, the lil devil is Sumo and the pirate is Schnitzel. I have to say that Jaeger and Sumo were both trying to take their costumes off but Schnitzel was fine in his and didn't try to get it off. After causing our dogs misery, Sarah, Justin, Eric and I went over to base and went through the haunted house. It was quite good and reminded me of all the good times I had going through haunted houses each Halloween in Utah. I hope you all had a great Halloween too.

2 comments:

Abby said...

You should save that hat for the baby!

Girls Rule! said...

I have a blogspot page! Now Im as cool as you, well maybe a little cooler J/K Love ya! Tiff