Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pee on a Stick

As I think all you know by now, I'm pregnant. The night before Nate left I took a pregnancy test (mind you this was a just in case test not an I think I'm pregnant test) and much to our surprise the word "not" never showed up next to the word "pregnant."
Nate and I have finally gotten over our surprise and are now so excited for the baby to come, even though we have quite a few months to wait. We've started talking about how we're going to decorate and what color stroller we want, you know, the important stuff. I'll finally have my first appointment in a couple weeks and even though Nate won't be here, he's looking forward to seeing pictures of "the little grape" (that's how big the book says the baby is right now). I have a feeling as soon as the baby comes this will change from a blog mostly about our travels to a blog mostly about our baby. I'm afraid I'll be as bad as my sister when it comes to taking pictures (sorry Melissa, but it's true).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeehaw! I'm excited for y'all. Are you feeling sick? I think you should name her Bonni Sue. If it's a boy, however, you'll have to do some more thinking. Good luck!

Aunt Bobbie said...

Well you had better be as GOOD as Melissa is about taking pictures! And I forgive you for not having this baby on my 50th birthday. You've still got a couple years to plan for it. If your mom and grandmother can have one on their birthday I want one on mine!

Abby said...

Cograts, Jessica G! What would that be like--I can't even imagine an impromptu baby! I am in that "blog is all about my kid" club, so I promise not to judge. By the way, I'm predicting you'll stay skinny and get this tiny cute bump...and I hate you for it (in a sweet way).

Kelsey Carreon said...

I can't wait to see Jessica Preggers.... you better post those pics lady!

Ex3 said...

wow. there's actually one that says "pregnant?" how dramatic. hopefully, this will be the only time i ever see one...