Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Know I Know

I've been a little lazy lately, hence the reason why I haven't written anything in over a month, but I'm going to blame it on the pregnancy. Ya I know, I haven't had any morning sickness but I've been pretty tired and not really "eager" to do anything. So I figured I'd finally get on and write the post I should have written a month ago. I had my first doctor's appointment on November 8th with the world's best doctor. I was little nervous of having a German doctor because I was told he would be blunt and probably not the most hands on caring doctor, but actually he's quite the opposite, he's really funny and very nice to a scared little American girl like me. At my appointment I found out that I was 11 weeks 2 days along and plain as day saw that I was going to be having a little boy. I consider myself extremely lucky to have found out so soon that I would be having a baby boy. He was very active inside me, to the point that the doctor was having a hard time getting him to hold still in order to measure him, he said that if he was that active when I took him home I might want to bring him back, but I told him I would expect no less being the product of Nate and I. We're so excited to be having a son and I've been buying lots of cute little boy clothes since I've been in the states. Come May 20th Nate and I will have a beautiful baby boy, who we've already decided to name Jack Everest Crandall, baby Jack is going to be the cutest.
I promise I won't wait this long to post again, Jaeger went to see Santa the other day so as soon as I get that picture scanned I'll be sure to tell you all about how I was the most normal person in that line.

No comments: