Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We Love Nana

This is what happy kids look like when Nana is in town:

DSC_0431

We were lucky enough to have my mom come out to help us when Finn was born.  She arrived the Friday before Finn was born and we had some fun running errands in Trier that weekend, then luckily enough for us I was headed to the hospital that Tuesday and Finn was born the next day so the majority of her trip was spent with two grandkids.  It was really nice having her here to help keep Reese’s schedule the same and just give Reese extra attention so I could relax and have some bonding time with Finn.  As if the hours she spent playing pet shops and “beach blu-au” (a Reese made up game that is essentially a picnic) weren’t enough, she also cooked for us and kept the house spotless.  Oh how I enjoyed those first two weeks after Finn was born, it was like a mini vacation of laziness for me.  

No comments: