Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Finn’s Blanket

I got some material a long time ago that I was going to make a blanket for Finn with and then I got swamped making baby gifts and Finn came along and I never got around to it.  Well a few weeks ago I finally decided it was time to get working on it but my ideas for it had changed so I ordered some star fabric to go along with it and it all came in the mail yesterday.  After the kids went to bed last night I cut all the squares out and then spent my entire day sewing them together and putting the fluffy minky on the back.  I have to say that the minky is really soft and nice but it’s a pain to work with.  Luckily all that hard work was worth it because Finn seemed pleased with it and I even made it extra large so he won’t outgrow it to quickly.

DSC_0901

DSC_0905

DSC_0906

1 comment:

katrina hayes said...

that's waaay cute, Jess! But NOT quite as cute as the little baby in the picture. He has the BEST little face!