Friday, July 23, 2010

UH

I'm having a hard time trying to remember why I wanted to have another baby. When I was pregnant with Reese my only first trimester symptom was extreme exhaustion which was easily cured by a nap when I got home from work. This go around I'm sick with a capitol ICK! I've had at least some degree of nausea every single day, most days I can't even stand up without feeling like I'm going to puke. Oh and speaking of puking, I do it all the time, it's become my evening ritual and no I don't feel any better after I do. The newest joy in my life is the kidney pain that started last night and has yet to subside, it's not that it hurts terribly it's the fact that I know how bad it can get and that's enough to make me want to cry. Other than that it's just the usual joys of having your hormones messed with, I'm mean to just flat out call it what it is. I roll my eyes constantly at what I deem to be the stupidity of others and have labeled innocent bystanders my arch nemesis. I feel bad for poor little Reese because my fuse isn't as long as it used to be and despite my best efforts to fight against it, I fear she may be getting the short end of the stick.
Did I mention we're potty training? Well we are, and that's enough to make anyone rethinking having more children. We started a week ago and Reese is doing really well with peeing in the toilet but we're still having trouble trying to get her to poop in it.
I'm 8 weeks along today so hopefully the first trimester woes will end soon, if not expect to read more blogs about the stupidity of those I encounter.

3 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

I'm SOOO sorry! I feel your pain though, I'm 15 weeks and still feel like I'm gona die, the nights are the WORST for me. Hopefully it goes away quickly and you start feeling better. Have you tried a half a unisom and a B6 vit at night? That seems to help a little bit.

katrina hayes said...

Haha!! Oh I'm sooo mean when I'm pregnant. Good news though, Claire took weeks to poop on the toilet, but eventually just got it, she still sometimes has to go back more than once before it comes out. Nowadays she has to flat run for the potty just as it's coming out. Haha gross.

I'm sorry you're sick! I truly hope that it's just a first tri thing and soon you can enjoy tons of food! Rest lots and give yourself a little slack, afterall, gestating is hard work. ;)

Abby said...

YAY FOR MORE CUTE BABIES! Being pregnant SUCKS. It's all too fresh for me. May the force be with you cuz it aint fer sissies!
Was that so negative? At least the second trimester is pretty good.